I can confirm that the post-Christmas lull is over: not a drop of luscious laksa was left in the pot at last Friday’s community lunch!
Spade to Spoon is all about making connections – between people over an open table meal – and between what we eat and where that food comes from. There are lots of ways you can be involved:
- Come along to the lunch 12.30pm – every Friday at the Resource Centre (4 Mueller St)
- Volunteer as a kitchen helper or cook
- Donate spare produce or other food
- Donate seedlings for the garden
- Come along to a garden working bee – every Thursday 5.30pm-7.30pm at the garden next to the BP station
- You can help build garden beds, weed, water, plant or even just drop by to say hi
- We hope to have a regular daytime working bee slot soon too, for those who find that time inconvenient
If any of that sounds good, please feel free to get in touch with Barry on 863 7555 or email email@example.com
Thanks to Lloyd McGechie Construction, Carters Contractors, The German Bakery for their support.